|Everyone should know this game, with extra levels by Wabmo, have fun.
Use your keyboard's arrow keys to maneuver the little robot around the maze. Solve levels by grabbing diamonds
and avoiding falling rocks. Don't forget to watch out for those moving creatures (when you pass by and connect to
their box, it allows them to escape!). As you advance levels, you'll encounter the following:
At any time during the game, you can press ESC or hit "Restart" if you become stuck. If you hold the SHIFT key
while moving in any direction, you will affect the element in that direction without actually moving there.
Therefore, you can clear dirt, move a rock, or collect a diamond while standing still. You may move to the previous
and next levels using the buttons provided, but your score will only be permanently recorded when you successfully
complete a level.
- Titanium Wall - An indestructable wall
- Dirt - You can dig through dirt, leaving empty spaces
- Brick Wall - This wall can be destroyed if, say, you blow up a
firefly next to it
- Magic Wall - Just as destructable as the Brick Wall. If you drop a
rock into the Magic Wall, it turns into a diamond. If you drop a
diamond, it becomes a rock. There has to be an empty space under the
Magic Wall, or else the falling rock or diamond will be swallowed by the
wall and lost forever.
- Firefly - Moves clockwise. If you smash it with a rock or diamond,
it explodes. Deadly to the touch.
- Butterfly - Moves counterclockwise. If you smash it with a rock or a
diamond, it explodes into diamonds. Also deadly to the touch.
- Amoeba - Grows randomly. If you suffocate it so it has no place to
grow, all of the amoeba will turn into diamonds. Amoeba is not deadly to
the touch (so you can help suffocate an amoeba by standing next to it),
but will kill fireflies or butterflies that touch it.
- Closed Exit - When you collect the required number of diamonds, this
will turn into an Opened Exit.
- Opened Exit - Passage to the next level.